- Our electrician will carefully examine the alarm and determine if there’s a problem with its function. In most cases, we just need to replace the battery and check the connections.
- The batteries on modern smoke alarms can easily last for 7 to 10 years without the need for being replaced. Once the battery is installed, the smoke alarm should function normally.
- If the alarm still doesn’t function well, despite the replacement battery, our technician will examine the inner circuitry carefully to determine the true cause of the problem. Some issues can be fixed by simply strengthening the connections within the alarm. However, sometimes that’s not enough and you need to get it replaced.
- Check the old smoke alarm – During the visit, our first step is to examine your current alarm to ensure it is damaged and requires replacement. We never want our customers to spend more than they need to on repairs and replacements. Once our electrician is certain you need a replacement, they move on to the next step.
- Recommend a good replacement – We’re familiar with the market and know which products perform well in real life situations. We’ll only recommend smoke alarms that have a long life-expectancy, have good response times, and are durable. Our electrician will explain the advantages and disadvantages of every brand carefully so you can make your decision with your eyes open.
- Plan the placement – We follow government codes and instructions when we install the smoke alarms. Our electrician will make sure the alarm is placed at the right location to detect smoke at the earliest possible opportunity. That increases your level of safety and allows you more time to leave the property.
- Install the replacement – Once you’ve selected which smoke alarm you want to install, our electrician will quickly and effectively carry out the replacement.
A residential and commercial property will have more than one smoke alarm. We can test, repair, or replace all the alarms present in your home or office to ensure your property is completely secure. Our electrician will examine every alarm present on your property and make note of alarms that need repairs or need to be replaced. Once they have the complete list, they’ll get the supplies and start working on the repair or installation process.
They’ll purchase the new alarms from reliable distributors and work to keep the cost of the repairs and replacements down. Our skilled electricians are also very efficient and quick so you won’t have to face much downtime while they carry out the repairs and replacements.
- We’re a licensed and insured company with a well-established reputation in the industry. You can trust us to provide the best quality results possible.
- Our electricians are well-trained and experienced. They also keep their skills sharp and their knowledge current so you can expect them to know about the latest in smoke alarm technology.
- Our company has been a part of this industry for over 12 years.
- We have excellent customer service so you can call us at any time to get prompt assistance.